Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reading Adventure



So today Jen and i took a little adventure..we had heard about this little gem of a bookstore located right down the street from our church. Little Dickens/Givens Books: Books, Quality Toys, and Teaching Supplies (as the sign says) is this massive purple (actually it's blue with yellow stripes that from the road gives it a purple look until you get close up) Anyway, so Jen and i ventured in and to our delight..prolly one of the neatest stores i have ever been in! One side of the place is books and the other side is split between teacher stuff and awesome toys. Also-there is a drowsy poet inside which for any local friends is a very wonderful coffee spot. We started on the book side-naturally. I was about 5 minutes in when to my sheer pleasure i came upon the largest selection of Junie B. Jones books ever! I though of Emillie since she is the wonderful person who introduced me to Junie B. Jones..she would have been in heaven! So of course i bought 2 for my fabulous weekend road trip with my roommates. Boy, was i ever excited!!
   Im crossing my fingers that the snow will hold off until we can get out of town..My birthday weekend in Charleston is only the highlight of my semester...it cant be ruined !

Signed,
holding off the snow..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment