Monday, February 1, 2010

All this for an Arby's samitch. yes, i said samitch.








So the cabin fever has gotten the best of me. Libby and i decided to go out tonight to get dinner because we needed to get out of the house. Our parking lot is unreal and honestly looks like we got more snow their than anywhere else in town. Anyway, back to my story. So we went outside and the temperature had considerably dropped since this afternoon..which of course means everything is freezing again. Libby finally pulled the car of the spot after i convinced her that it would be fine. I'm a great convincer. Turns out she may have been right about waiting a minute to brush off the ice. So 2 seconds into our drive she had to pull into another spot to get the snow off her windshield. Of course, all Libby had was a manilla envelope so she used that. i giggled and took pictures of her because it wasn't very effective and she ended up throwing some of the snow on herself..which made me laugh more. I took a really excellent video where Libby gives me a dirty look at my lack of help, but it wont load on here so you will just have to take my word for how funny it was. because it really is. I told Libby that this sure was turning out to be a lot of work for a Arby's samitch. Finally, Lib got the car going and in no time we got to our destination.
    Luckily for us, Arby's did not disappoint. We ate and are now enjoying an episode of Bones..quite possibly my favorite show. I am really hoping for a 2 hour delay tomorrow..that would be a nice surprise. Also-i finished my book yesterday...Passion and Purity. It is so good..i highly recommend it. More to blog about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment