Friday, May 7, 2010

this week.

The most surreal week of my life is about to begin. I graduate college in exactly a week from today. May 15th. i have been staying up late, my mind swirling with thoughts about the ending of my college career coming near. Moving out with my four best friends who i have lived with since freshman year..is well, sad. No one can understand the depth of the friendship i share with these girls. For 3 of those years i have shared a bed next to Lindsay. In one week we move across the country..possibly the world from each other. A new phase i am both excited and nervous about. I am so thankful for the sweetness of these last moments together. i am fully prepared for a week of hugs, tears, and the butterflies i get in the pit of my stomach when something new and unknown is about to happen. They way i felt four years ago when i walked on the hall of 33-3 and had no idea the Lord was about to bless with me not one lifelong friend..but 4. As a tribute to this week i am going to blog every, yes every, day. enjoy what my words will not adequately describe....

(top to bottom: freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)



        

“Much of the vitality in a friendship lies in the honoring of differences, not simply in the enjoyment of similarities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment