Wednesday, March 10, 2010

crazy


So my life is basically insane the next two weeks..I have three (yes, three) midterms tomorrow..which i need to be studying for now but need a break! i Also need to finish my final lesson for winter camp before 6 tonight so i can meet with Jas and figure that all out. I need to pack tonight for Winter camp AND spring break...which is not good because i always wayyyy overpack. Tomorrow after having class 9am till 8pm i need to hop in the car and drive home (cross fingers i dont fall asleep..jk...kinda,lol).
Then there is FUGE winter camp..which we are seriously leaving at like 6 in the morning so we get their in plenty of time..then the crazy weekend starts..however i am really pumped about it and cant wait.
Then my spring break starts..which is looking a whole lot more like a week of insanity of trying to get wedding things done, possible job, and spending time with daniel (which is the sweetest part). i pretty much tell myself daily that in just over 8 months daniel and i will be laying on the beach in the virgin islands..and this is a very motivating thought to me to push through now...which is good because im lacking in the motivation department lately.

Now that i feel semi exhausted just by writing that all out...
I woke up this morning and was keenly aware of my need for Christ. There is just more to do than i simply have ability. i need more time, more strength, more energy, more wisdom..more. I am given peace just in the knowledge that Christ is not only my sustainer, BUT my strength and all the more (and more) that i need. I am glad to be at a place of inadequacy, where i know that the only good things have literally come from Him. I am thankful for his word- a healing balm to my soul. May i be the first to boast in my weakness.

2 Cor 12:9
"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

No comments:

Post a Comment