Friday, January 29, 2010

Beginning..

So i have been thinking i should have a blog. I mean seems like everyone has one now...and i read theirs. So hey, i should post my own thoughts. That thought has sat with me for like, oh, i dont know, 2 years. This week i had lunch with a friend who tried to convince me to journal. i like the idea of journaling, but really, i wont ever read my writings in 10 years. So i felt like maybe writing a blog would be motivation enough to "journal."
here are my blog rules:
1. I do not care about grammar. This means that my blog will sometimes be choppy, wrong, whatever. I like words, not so much the way they arrange themselves upon the page.
2. my mind goes a million miles a minute..so my guess is my blog wont have much of a theme.
..i think that is all.

You might be wondering, "self, why is this blog named storehouse." Great question friend. The answer is simple. i really like the song Storehouse by Sandra McCracken. It is a really beautiful song that rings so true to the grace, and love of our Savior, who continues to pour into us even when we feel like we have nothing left. Here are the lyrics to the chorus.

"And i give you all that i have to give
Give you all that i have to give
When i give you all that i have to give
I still have a storehouse full."

more to come..



2 comments:

  1. FUnty LEs. I started a blog because someone told me to journal! And my professor told me I need to put my thoughts out there way more... bahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. well look at us now! thanks for reading my bizarre blog.

    ReplyDelete